Bredbury Hall Hotel
Bredbury Hall Hotel is the venue you'll be sure to return to at every opportunity. Combining a superb location with excellent facilities. Well appointed bedrooms, sumptuous dining in either the Restaurant or Brasserie, fitness centre and the much loved Hall of medieval origin.
Located in such a peaceful setting it's easy to forget that you are only minutes from the amenities of Stockport. Experience the soothing allure of country living at one of the best located hotels in South East Manchester.
The eminent Bredbury Hall Hotel welcomes you to revel in the fresh air and tranquil natural beauty of Goyt Valley. Situated among seven acres of grounds with scenic walking and biking trails on the doorstep. The hotel is perfect for group, leisure and corporate travellers who prefer a relaxing ambience over the bustle of distractions of a city centre hotel.
Where we are
• Less than two miles to Stockport Town Centre
• One mile to M60 Manchester Ring Road
• One mile to Bredbury Train Station
• Two miles to Stockport Train Station
• Eight miles to Manchester City Centre
• Nine miles to Manchester Airport
• There is a direct rail service from London Euston to Stockport (2 hours)
Places of interest:
Awesome Walls Climbing Centre - MoviEscapes - Stockport Air Raid Shelters - Hat Work Museum - Woodbank Memorial Park - Etherow Country Park - National Cycling Centre - Sport City/Etihad Stadium - Chadkirk Chapel & Country Estate - Werneth Low - See the attractions page for more
• 148 bedrooms
• 10 meeting rooms
• Barn available for private hire
• Onsite Coach Parking
• Dog Friendly
• Onsite Restaurant and Bar
• Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
• Porterage Service Provided
To find out more about our unique Hotel and packages, please contact the team on: 0161 527 7090 or email: email@example.com
Website is still under construction, new information is added on a daily basis.