- Use of grounds for photographs
- Stunning room for your ceremony
- White covers on ceremony chairs
- Red carpet & petals
- Beautiful room for your Wedding Breakfast and evening Reception
- Reception drink; glass of sparkling wine, mimosa, bottle of beer or Pimms
- Arrival canapes
- A half bottle of wine per person during the Wedding Breakfast
- A glass of chilled Sparkling Wine for your Toast
- A delicious upgraded 3 course wedding breakfast. Choice of two dishes per course to offer your guests, followed by tea & coffee
- White chair covers for wedding breakfast with choice of sash
- Enhanced Centre Pieces (max numbers apply)
- Top Table Decoration
- Starlit back drop for wedding breakfast and celebration
- Cake stand & knife
- White table linen and napkins
- Evening Reception with either 7 item Traditional Buffet, Pizza selection, Hog Roast, BBQ or Hot buffet
- Late bar, to close at 12.00am
- Resident DJ until 12.30am
- Luxury Suite for the happy couple for the night of the wedding, including a full English breakfast
- Preferential accommodation rates for your wedding guests
*Not including bank holidays
4% year on year increase from 2023
Children under 13 years old can be included within the package numbers (no reduction in price) or added as an extra guest.
View the full wedding Brochure below
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
How to Contact Us:
1. Want to make an enquiry?
Please fill out the enquiry form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
2. Got a simple request or enquiry?
Please email us: email@example.com
3. Want to book an appointment?
Our Wedding executives will be delighted to meet up with you to show you our facilities, help you plan the lead up to your big day and to make the process as easy and stress free as possible. Please fill out the form below with your preferred date.